To learn more about Tortola and all it has to offer, visit their tourism site:
Monthly Archives February 2012
Let’s face it, if you are a water worshipper, having an ah-mazing beach house that is literally in the water would be a dream! Here are some fabulous houses I have come across that I swoon over and would like to share. Can you imagine?
1 ½ shot tequila 1 shot blue curacao liqueur 1 shot lime juice coarse salt
- Rub rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice.
- Dip rim into the coarse salt.
- Shake tequila, blue curacao, and lime juice with ice in a shaker, strain into the prepared cocktail glass, garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
Makes 1 cocktail
The Sea is magical in so many ways. Artists, Writers, Photographers, Musicians, Designers and many more creatives flock to the sea for inspiration. The nature of the sea offers an abundance of COLOR INSPIRATION from the turquoise waters, the colorful shells and reefs, the sand, the surroundings and so much more. One could never create every palette that is readily available from nature.
One day as I was “surfing” on Pinterest, I came across beautiful color palettes from Design Seeds. As a graphic/web designer, I am always on alert for new color trends and color combinations. Finding Design Seeds was SO inspirational. Her collections include a fabulous inspired sea palette that I know you will LOVE as much as I do!
If you Heart color, you will definitely want to visit to see ...
Every year around this time, I can’t seem to escape the memory of the first cruise I took with my husband and a bunch of friends many years ago. I was never so excited because I had never cruised before. We were heading to the BAHAMAS & Key West and I was on cloud 9!
Our trip was exactly as I would have hoped. We sailed with Royal Caribbean and it was definitely a positive experience for me. The hospitality we received on our cruise made us, indeed, feel like royalty. We tried to do it all, of course, which was impossible, but we did do a lot — shopping, shows, straw market, dinners, snorkeling, rum runner cruise and more!
My love of the water and the beach started when I was a young girl and I will always remember that feeling...
- Lisa Drury on I Heart the Beach National Flip Flop Day Giveaway
- Leah Molter on I Heart the Beach National Flip Flop Day Giveaway
- Lyndie Naran on I Heart the Beach National Flip Flop Day Giveaway
- Phyllis Betz on I Heart the Beach National Flip Flop Day Giveaway
- sheryl on I Heart the Beach National Flip Flop Day Giveaway